Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The best way to start


Im getting conflicting advice online from other transsexuals about how to start exploring whether I'm trans gender or not.
One transsexual say explore by dressing up as a woman with make up etc in order to figure stuff out....the other say the best way is to talk to a gender specialized therapist.

Im kind of feel like dressing up first.
Therapy...hm....I have had that before and it didn't help.

But if I decide to actually do it, then its probably a good idea.
I probably need a recommendation or something from a therapist anyway in order to start on hormones etc.

The problem with seeking help and advice from others is that they probably will give it based on their own experiences.
Everybody is different, so what is right for one, may not be right for another.

Its a good thing that trans genders give advice and try to help others in the same situation....but advice is just advice.... I'm the one that should decide what to do when etc. based on what I think is right for me.

I kind of have to be my own advisor.



No comments:

Post a Comment