Monday, October 26, 2009

What am I?


That is what I'm wondering about.

Lately I have been thinking that I might be transgender MTF.
That kind of means a woman in a mans body I think.
I have social anxiety.
I have tried so many things to get well without success (therapy, medication, self-help books etc.)

Maybe me real problem is that I have denied my feminine side.

I feel involuntary submissive against men. I feel I have to pretend and act like a man against women (with little success).
Why cant I just be myself? What is myself?

Im a 41 year old man with no friends or no girfriend for the last 20 years.
Incredible isn't it?

Several times people have suspected me of beeing gay.
I don't feel gay, but can understand why people suspect that because Im soft spoken, insecure, awkward etc.
I have done my best to suppress and hide my weaknesses. Again why cant I just be myself? And what is myself?

I have been thinking lately that its worth exploring wether Im a transgender person.
What do I have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment