Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dont know what to do - Emigrate to Thailand?


I dont know what I am or what to do.

I don't know if Im straight, gay or trans gender.

I don't know how to solve my problems with Avoidance Personality Disorder.

I don't know how to find friends or a partner.

I don't know how to be happy living alone.

I don't know how to improve or find out what to do. Since I have nobody to talk to, how am I supposed to develop or find out what to do? It doest seem possible.

My best guess: emigrate to Thailand. There its easy to find a girl. It just doesnt work for me to continue living like I do. Life feels meaningless. I am lonely and depressed and cant find a solution to my problems, except suicide.

I have tried so many things, different therapists, pills, group therapy, reading self help books, writing a journal, blogging, creating web sites, discussing in forums etc.

Yeah, emigrating to Thailand seems to be the best thing to do. Its better than committing suicide. I don't see any other options right now, but I'm depressed, therefore difficult to think properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment